The Maine Press Association’s 2019 Fall Conference will be held Oct. 19 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Portland Hotel | 363 Maine Mall Road, South Portland.
A full day of events is planned, including informative sessions, Hall of Fame Induction Luncheon, Scholarship Auction & Reception, and the 2019 Better Newspaper Awards Dinner & Banquet.
2019 MPA Fall Conference | Saturday, October 19
- Room reservations ($109) for Oct. 18-19 must be made directly with the Hotel.
- Call DoubleTree by Hilton at 1-800-774-1500 and reference Maine Press Association. For online bookings, go to portlandme.DoubleTree.com and use group code MPR (yes, MPR).
- Hotel Reservation Deadline is September 27, 2019. The hotel will try but cannot guarantee group rate & room availability beyond this date.
- Registration fee covers all workshops/sessions, Scholarship Auction, and Awards Dinner & Banquet.
- Registration fee required for MPA members even if only attending the Awards Dinner & Banquet.
- No registration fee for Hall of Fame inductees or guests.
- Conference Registration Deadline is September 27, 2019