The Maine Press Association’s 2018 Fall Conference will be held October 20 at the Grand Summit Resort Hotel & Conference Center at Sunday River.
A full day of events is planned, including informative sessions, Hall of Fame Induction Luncheon, Scholarship Auction & Reception, and the 2018 Better Newspaper Awards Dinner & Banquet.
2018 MPA Fall Conference Registration
Saturday, October 20
Grand Summit Resort Hotel & Conference Center at Sunday River
Sunday River Access Road, Newry
- No registration fee for Hall of Fame inductees or guests.
- Registration fee covers continental breakfast, all workshops/sessions, and Scholarship Auction.
- Conference Registration Deadline is October 5, 2018.
- Room reservations (Standard Room: $109 | Studio Deluxe $129 | 1 BR Suite $129) must be made directly with the Grand Summit Hotel.
- Call the Grand Summit Hotel reservation line at 1-800-207-2365 and reference Maine Press Association and group code: 85t3ji.
- Hotel Reservation Deadline is October 1, 2018.
(The hotel will try but cannot guarantee group rate & room availability beyond this date.)
For more information, email email@example.com or call MPA Executive Director Diane Norton at 691-0131.