2017 MPA Conference Registration
The Maine Press Association’s Annual Fall Conference will be held on October 21, 2017, at the Atlantic Oceanside Hotel & Event Center in Bar Harbor.
A full day of conference events is planned, including the Hall of Fame Inductee Luncheon, annual Scholarship Auction, and the 2017 Better Newspaper Contest Awards Dinner & Banquet.
2017 MPA Fall Conference
Saturday, October 21, 2017
Atlantic Oceanside Hotel & Event Center
119 Eden St., Bar Harbor
- No registration fee for Hall of Fame inductees or guests
- Registration fee covers continental breakfast, all workshops and Scholarship Auction
- Conference Registration deadline is October 2, 2017
- Room reservations ($139/night) must be made directly with Atlantic Oceanside.
- Book directly online at AOBarHarbor.com (BOOK NOW) and use the MPA Group Code #27348 to take advantage of MPA’s exclusive rate of $139/night. Or call the Atlantic Oceanside reservation line at 800-336-2463 and reference Maine Press Association.
- Hotel Reservation Deadline is Sept. 20. The hotel will honor the MPA group rate after the reservation deadline, but cannot guarantee room availability.
For more information, email email@example.com or call MPA Executive Director Diane Norton at 691-0131.